- Fluff rice with a fork, never stir it with a spoon.
- Vaseline is the best night time eye cream on the market.
- You can buy alcohol and chips with your parents’ gas station credit cards.
- If you force something, you’ll break it. That could be good or bad.
- It’s important to read the care tags on your clothing and follow those instructions.
- Related: don’t wash and dry j. crew wool sweaters.
- Changing your car’s oil is not optional.
- Whatever physical objects you acquire you will one day have to put into a box and move.
- You’re allowed to disagree with negative feedback.
- It’s always worth reading the instruction manual.
- Nostalgia, like any drug, can be a poison or a remedy.
- Pets are like human friends but better in every conceivable way.
- Good doctors listen more than they talk.
- You can’t fix a burned roux.
- Just because someone is…
View original post 193 more words